{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 8 February 2009

Card for Niece


It is my niece's birthday later in the month so I thought I'd better get her card made/posted as we've had no post for three days due to the weather and I want to make sure it gets there. She's a very girly girl ie not like her aunt and loves clothes, handbags, shoes, make-up etc so I thought this would fit the bill. I had wanted this See D set for so long but kept missing out on them on an auction site and then I got it from a forum friend and I seem to have forgotten about it. I have used various papers for this card and coloured in parts of the stamped images with Sakura pens.

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

It's a lovely Kym
Beryl x

Nicky said...

Great card I am sure she will love it, my daughter thinks its lovley

Rita said...

A lovely card, I'm sure your niece will be thrilled with it too. Hugs Rita xx

Wendy said...

Lovely card
Wendy x