{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 8 February 2009

Blog Candy


Toni has some lovely blog candy up for grabs to celebrate her first year of blogging. I only recently came across Toni's blog over Christmas/New Year but am always having a peek to look at her lovely creations and wish her all the best for her second year of blogging. If you want to have a look at Toni's blog and the blog candy she has up for grabs please click here.

Thanks for this kind offer Toni. I'd certainly like to be in with a chance of winning. I like the idea of the stamped images as well as I'd like to try out new stamps but with being on a limited budget I can't afford to buy all the ones I'd like and this would give me a chance of finding if these kinds of stamps would sell with my customers. At the moment is mainly decoupage cards but I am trying to convert them slowly slowly!!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Thank you for entering my blog candy giveaway good luck
hugs Toni xx