{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog - Week 38 - 6-2-09



I haven't been able to make many cards in the last few days as I am having to plan some commissioned ones I have been requested to do.

There is another sketch on Friday Sketchers this week. I have used various papers from stash, a backing paper printed from a Joanna Sheen CD but I can't remember which one now and used some decoupage that I got in a set from Create and Craft. I was a bit adventurous for me as I felt the sunflowers looked a bit lost in the centre so used the clear Sakura Stardust pen but that wasn't enough so I got out my Pee Wee glitters. That's quite an achievement as I don't do messy but after having a fight trying to get the lid of the glitter off it wasn't too bad!!
It is all finished off with some Papermania flowers and a sentiment.


2 comments:

Nicky said...

i love this very sophicated - I have a tag on my blog for you

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Kym, love the image. Louise x