{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Birthday Card for a Friend


It is a friend's birthday in a few weeks so I have made her a card to go in the post. I have used My Craft Studio to import some Charmed Cards and Craft Digital Downloads of the Girls About Town. The main is background is printed with a backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Cottage Garden CD and it's brilliant. I like the way I printed it borderless and the image is on the back as well. The card is finished off with a mat done with the Docrafts Multi-shaper, a paper flower, material leaf and Happy Birthday peel-off.

7 comments:

Beryl K said...

Really great card Kym, I've been looking at those images for a while now, gonna have to get them
Beryl x

Beryl said...

Great card. I'm glad you've said about using My Craft Studio to manipulate the images. I'd thought about i tbut haven't tried it yet. I'll be playing tommorrow now.
Beryl xx

Paula's ponderings said...

gorgeous card Kym, I have those downloads, they are brilliant and you have done them justice indeed. Hope you are feeling well x

coldwaters2 said...

That is a gorgeous card Kym love those images.

Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Great card Kym the scene really adds to it.

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Kym and your colouring is superb!

Unknown said...

I love that image - it's gorgeous!

I've left you a little something on my blog!