{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #3 - Monday 2-2-09



It's time for another Sketch and Stash Challenge. If you want to have a look click here. I needed to make a card for my niece's birthday at the week-end and as I was using a brand new stamp it fitted the bill for this Challenge. I used my new U-mount Teddy Bear stamp and stamped the backing with the text stamp that came with it "With "Bear-y" Special Thoughts". I have coloured in the Teddy Bear with Lyra Watercolours. The card has come from my stash and the sentiment mount has been typed using My Craft Studio. It is finished off with some ribbon and three glittery gems.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely card
Wendy x

Lorraine A said...

Am sure your niece will love this card, that bear is just so cute :-) Love the background paper too, perfect with the image :-)
Thanks for joining the challenge

Lorraine
p s well done on your fund raising, very impressive !!

Beryl K said...

Great card Kym, I love the wee teddy. Did you manage to suss out the card linking from the Sketch Saturday site.
Beryl x

Becky said...

What a super cute card Kym! I love these bear stamp, I love how you can dress them up in funny clothes, I really want some now!! I hope your niece loves her card!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Lovely card Kym. I love tat bear stamp, and I am sure your neice will love it.
Thanks for joining in the Sketch and Stash challenge this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card Kym, I love that bear!
Thanks for joining in the Sketch and Stash challenge.

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Kim great card just love them cute little bears thank you for joining in with the challenge.