{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 5 February 2009

More snow again today





Today we've got a white blanket of snow outside. Cars have found it difficult to get up the hill outside our house. It then leads into another hill where cars found it virtually impossible to get through so many people were walking or turning their cars around. Thankfully there was no work for me today as I can't work consecutive days but I won't get much rest today as it is my husband's day off, my eldest son has had college cancelled (even though he did go in and spend a while in their library) and my youngest son's school has been cancelled. My husband and youngest son have cleared the pathways outside the back of our house and the front of our house. Our neighbour's daughter has just been round with some sweets for Steven as he cleared their driveway as well.

I have attached some photos my husband took of outside before he cleared up.

Hope everyone keeps safe, well and warm!!!

No comments: