{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 20 November 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 20 November 2023


Sadly we have ended the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Monthly Challenge due to lack of entrants.

Instead the Design Team members will be posting three cards/projects each month on the Facebook Group for inspiration on what you could make with Ching-Chou Kuik's amazing images.

Here is one of my inspiration posts.
Today I have done a mixed media project in the form of a calendar for 2024.

I have used the pre-coloured Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Keep in Faith".

I used various Tim Holtz distress inks to colour the small canvas from The Works. 

The backing paper is a recent freebie from Sara Davies at Crafter's Companion.

I have finished the project off with a calendar pad and a Die-cut sunflower which I put a big amount of glue in the centre and added seed beads to the centre for some texture.

No comments: