{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 13 November 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 13 November 2023


Sadly we have ended the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Monthly Challenge due to lack of entrants.

Instead the Design Team members will be posting three cards/projects each month on the Facebook Group for inspiration on what you could make with Ching-Chou Kuik's amazing images.

Here is one of my inspiration posts.
I have made another journal page with a newly released Ching-Chou Kuik pre-coloured decoupage for the image "Crimson Moon".  I have always loved this image but could never colour it to Ching-Chou's standards so now I get to use it in a pre-coloured form so that is wonderful.

Again this week I have used a backing paper from a recent freebie from Sara Davies at Crafter's Companion.  

I have finished the page off simply with some fussy cut poppies from the decoupage sheet, die-cut poppy and a stamped sentiment.

No comments: