{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 7 August 2015

Delicious Doodles "Go On, Be a Devil!" Adults Only Colouring Book

If you go into any bookshops at the moment you will see Adult Colouring Books.  You will see various topics for the books.  The problem I have found when looking at them is that they have images both sides.  This means you can't colour both sides with alcohol pens or watercolours as this will show through.  Some pages even have that awful textured paper like you used to get in children's colouring books I had as a child.  That's all right for anyone using crayons or pencils to colour but certainly not for pens or watercolours.

Teri over at Delicious Doodles has the answer - a PDF downloadable colouring book.  The first one she has brought out is strictly for adults due to the content and its title is called "Go On, Be a Devil!".

In this book you get 8 pages to print and colour (9 if you actually use the front cover) and there is also information on the do's and don'ts of the colouring book.

The book is in the Delicious Doodles Etsy Store for the bargain price of £6.60.

As I said this one is strictly for adults but as you know Teri also designs more "run of the mill" images so I am sure there will be more colouring books to follow.
Here I have coloured in two of the images in from the colouring book with my Promarkers and chalked the background with pearlescent chalks.  The beauty of a printable colouring book is that you can print to whatever size you want.  As my hands and eyes are dodgy I can easily print these images at A5 or bigger.

There has been a lot of talk that colouring can help with health, work or family issues.  For me I know that is true.  When my health isn't good I don't always feel up to making cards but sometimes just getting "lost" in colouring for an hour can help no end.

Why not pop on over to the Delicious Doodles Etsy Store to look at the PDF Downloadable Colouring Book and all the other amazing images by Teri. 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: