{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 10 October 2014

Delicious Doodles Challenge - 10 October 2014 - Christmas in October

It is Friday and therefore time for another challenge over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog.  This week the topic is "Christmas in October".  yes Christmas seems a long way off still but it will soon be upon us so it's handy to get some Christmas cards made now.
For my card I have used the Delicious Doodles image called "Snow Cuddles".  Now who wouldn't want to give that cute little polar bear a cuddle?  I have coloured the image in with my Graph'it pens.
  
 
For my card I have used the Bearly Mine Designs paper sets called Mini Dots, Pastel Christmas and Plain and Simple.

I have finished the card off with some die-cut snowflakes which I have coloured with a light blue Pan Pastel, Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment, lots of gems and some gorgeous light blue organza ribbon (I've used soooooo many different organza ribbons over the years but this outshines all the rest in quality.  It is available at Buckwell Craft Suuplies).

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Sammy said...

That is SUCH a lovely card, and I love, love that image! x