{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

New Design Team Position

Some weeks ago I applied to join the Delicious Doodles Design Team as I love using Teri's images.  I was DELIGHTED to get the news some days ago that I had got a place on the Design Team.  Was I pleased .................. YES!!!!!!!  There are a number of us newbies but we will settle in very quickly as they are a friendly bunch of people.  

I am in Team B so my first card as part of the Design Team goes "live" this Friday so please pop back and have a look at what I have created.

12 comments:

Nikki Byrne said...

Congratulations KYM, I am looking forward to working with evryone :o)
Hugs
NIKKI another DD Newbie !!

Ann Whitfield said...

Congratulations Kym! I'm sure Teri doesn't need me to tell her how lucky she is to have you.

Ann x

Lozzy said...

Congratulations Kym on your new DT..all your cards are amazing
Hugs
Lozzy xx

KandA said...

Congratulations on your new DT position, it's very well deserved xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

a huge congrats kym! you totally deserve it :D

Teri said...

I hope you enjoy your stay with us here at DD hun!
Hugs,
Teri xx

blackdragon said...

Congrats on being picked to join us at delicious doodles....Kym... i hope you'll have a lot of fun using Teris lovely images.
BDx

Michelle said...

Congrats on the great news - will be sure to come back and check out your creations.

Fabiola said...

félicitation!!!!

Unknown said...

Big congrats Kym, I would have love to apply but looking after dad doesn't allow me much time in this area. Teri's images are just so the best, look forward to what yu design.xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Super happy to be on the team with you! I'm your newest follower ;)

Kay Dalton said...

grats hun, looking forward to working with you x