{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 26 August 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge - 26 August 2011 - It'l be all white on the night!!!

 
We had a lovely selection of cards/projects this fortnight so make sure you go and have a look to see who the winner is.

This fortnight Crafty Ann has challenged us to "it'll be all white on the night!" - yikes!!!  I have only done a few of these cards and really struggle but this one seemed together easier than the others.  Maybe it's having more practice.  For my Christmas card I decided to use Crafty Ann's new poinsettia with a gold frame.  It's gorgeous and couldn't resist.  I printed it out three times so I could do decoupage.  I have then used various pieces of white card and put them through different Cuttlebug embossing folders and put a white sparkly Stickles around the edge.  I then used a Marianne Designs flower die and cut out two big and two small, added a white card candy to the centre and the same Stickles over it to bring it together.  The card is finished off with a Crafty Ann's ticket sentiment and some white ribbon.

8 comments:

Carol said...

This looks fabulous Kym, love it. Carol x

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Kym, I love the colours used. xx Jan

cheryl said...

oh kym hun this really is one beautiful card just love it,hugs cherylxxxx

Beryl K said...

Just beautiful Kym
Beryl x

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous - i love my cuttlebug to

Ann Whitfield said...

Utterly gorgeous Kym! I love the stickles around the edges and can imagine this card in the subdued mood lighting we all like at Christmas - it'll really 'pop'
Ann x

Hazel said...

Kym

Your card is fabulous - just looks wonderful - I must try one of these cards.

hazel x

Marjy C said...

Loved the card Kym, it's gorgeous.
Crafty Sunshinexx