{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 6 March 2010

Commissioned Card for a Customer's Uncle


I have had a number of commissioned cards to make - the only drawback is both the mum and daughter order cards for the same relative which does make it a bit difficult but hey ho I will give things a go!!!

For this card I have used Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companions CD for the old-fashioned footballer.  I used various Summer Driggs papers that I printed off last summer and are now living on the box on the table waiting to be used up.  The image I have covered with Tim Holtz's crackle glaze but not sure I put enough on as it's not as crackled as I thought but I've rubbed over some Aged Mahogony and Brushed Cordhoury Tim Holtz Distress Inks over the crackle glaze and also after hacking the edges up a bit.  I have then decoupaged the footballer images.  Think I'll need some more practice with the crackle paint!!

This card first the following challenges:

Lots to do - Distressed
Allsorts - Just for men
Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - 3D Creations
Cute Card Thursday - Main colour being green
Crafty Catz - Shades of green.

8 comments:

Jaspere said...

Love the crackle look. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio this week.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Kym,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous male card love the crackle look and the summer driggs papers are great...x

thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

crafty creations said...

Fantastic card - love the crackle

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week xx Hilda

mommabear said...

Great card love the crackle look

carol said...

lovely card, it does make it a little harder making cards for the same person, x carol....craftycatz

Jana M. said...

Just Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio.

*hugs*

scotspanda said...

great card, love the vintage style

thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx