Followers

Saturday, 6 March 2010

Commission Card for a Customer's Aunt


Another commissioned card.  This one led me to use my new Joanna Sheen Jayne Netley Mayhew Part II Cd-roms.  They are GORGEOUS.  As the mum had picked cats and kittens, the daughter decided to go for flowers.  I picked this gorgeous image and printed out onto normal card rather than photo paper for a different finish.  This card did cause me to need some therapy ........ as I used up some gingham ribbon I'd had for about a year!!!  I'm still not sure if it works or not but I'm sure my fellow bloggers will tell me.

This cards fits the following challenges:

Quixotic Challenge - Leave it out
Creative Care Crew - Celebrations - if you click this link to Linda's blog she is offering some candy due to the Creative Card Crew having its birthday
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Open Challenge

7 comments:

maddy hill said...

great card Kym , and yes i would have chosen the gingham too - you can never go wrong with a bit of gingham !!..
I am sure they will adore them Kym.

p.s ... thank you for putting me on your blog roll xxxxxxxx
love
maddyx

* Shaz * said...

Gorgeous card Kym and the gingham is just perfect xx

Roberta Laliberte said...

What a beautiful card kym! I have to say I love gingham so of course I love the choice!

xoxox

Pauline C said...

Beautiful floral card - very pretty. thanks for joining in the celebrations at CCC and good luck with mmy blog candy.
Pauline x

Sam said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for taking part in Creative Card Crew's birthday celebrations. Good luck with my blog candy draw.
Sam x

Sam said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for taking part in Creative Card Crew's birthday celebrations. Good luck with my blog candy draw.
Sam x

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

So pretty! Thanks for entering for a chance to win my candy giveaway! Good Luck!

Janna :)