{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 30 January 2010

Regular Charity Stall


Yes, shock horror, another month is up and it was time to set up the regular stall for charity.  This time I have changed my charity to raise funds for the Haiti Earthquake Disaster.  For those of you that have sent me cards to put on the stall, if you increase the size of the photo you might see your creations on display.  Thank you to everyone that gives cards or those that send me things to use on my cards thus helping me to help others.

2 comments:

iReneM said...

Crikey, Kym, another truly amazing display.
A really wonderful selection

x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kym wow what a wonderful selection and for a wonderful cause you are a wonderful person and friend Kym hope the sales rocket.

Hugs
Lorraine x