{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 6 June 2009

Dottie's World Challenge 31/5/09 and ABC Challenge 3/6/09


Here is a card I have made for a friend which fits the bill for two challenges:

Dottie's World - Coffee and Cream on Spots and Stripes - well, I've got the coffee and cream paper but also the topic of two friends having a coffee and cream!!
ABC Challenge - Q is for Quilting.

I have used a mixture of backing papers from Colour my World and Shabby Princess.  The images and sentiments are downloads bought from Charmed Cards and Craft.  I love using their downloads.

7 comments:

Adele said...

Lovely card Kym, thank you for joining us at Dottie's World this week!

Dingle.xx

Beryl said...

Great card Kym. I love this image too.
Beryl xx

Lilacanglia said...

Super card,
Hugs
Angie

Sheila said...

Great card Kym, thanks for joining us over at DW this week I look forward to seeing you next too maybe.
Sheila xx

Louly said...

Ooh Kym that's lurrvly! I like how you've used the coffe theme with the sentiment as well as the coffee and cream colours - great idea!
Thanks for playing xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Gorgeous card Kym, thank you for playing xx

Helen said...

Fab card - love the colours you've used!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x