{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2009

First Messy Rabbit CD Card


I received in the post at the end of last week the new Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit CD. It's WONDERFUL thanks to Joanna Sheen and Linda Hill. I love Messy Rabbit's new friends as well. This is my first card I've made with the CD and fell in love with this image - maybe it's because I soooooooo wish I lived near the sea!!! I have used both of the backing papers and made the border with the Multi-shaper Punch from Docrafts. I have decoupaged the image and used a sentiment stamp from my new Daisy and Dandelion Stamps as it was a curvy shape ie looking like waves. The card is finished off inside with a coordinating insert and this CD is fab that you don't have to go into a separate section for the insert - you just click a button near the toppers and backing papers - brilliant!!

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great card Kym, the Messy CD seems to be the hot new thing
Beryl x

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Kym, what a great blog you have, I love your projects they are totally beautiful and lots of fun too.
Thank you for entering my blog candy .....good luck
Love Susie xx