{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 14 March 2009

Commissioned Card for my Son


My son asked me if I could make a card for him as he's leaving his paper round tomorrow after three years of working there - bar six months when he couldn't work due to being knocked down by a cyclist two years ago and his radius and ulna had to be pinned back together and the hospital wouldn't give him permission to do a paper round again until after six months. I said I was too busy with commissioned cards/family and friends birthdays but when I saw these on Jak's website I thought it was an omen as they were black-and-white ie like newspapers - so I've made this card using Jak's downloads and card edge from a Michelle Marsden kit. It's finished off with a Michelle Marsden sentiment and some black organza ribbon.

No comments: