{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 14 March 2009

Birth of Twins Card


My bosses' wife recently gave birth to twin baby girls. I have made this card to give to them when my boss is back to work. I have used Joanna Sheen's Baby Love CD for the baby image and backing paper. One of the images I copied into Irfanview and then uploaded into My Craft Studio so I could flip the image so the two babies are lying side-by-side. Both images are decoupaged. I typed the text up in Word and adorned this sheet with some baby items. The whole card is finished off with some other baby images I had.

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Kym, they will be thrilled with it
Beryl x

Rach said...

this is a gorgous creation Kym, thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog and to leave a comment. sorry to hear of all the pain that you are in.. hugs rachxx

AliMayes said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kym. I'm sure your boss and his wife will be thrilled with it.
Ali xx

Chrissie said...

A stunning card Kym!
I'm sure they will be thrilled with it as it's just perfect for twin girls, aaaaaahh!

Wendy said...

This is beautiful
Wendy x