{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 20 February 2009

Thank You card for my friend



When we went to Dorset last week-end my friend and her family kept the week-end free to spend time with us on both the Saturday and Sunday. For this reason I wanted to make an extra special card. My friend's daughter is mad about In the Night Garden so I took photos of some of her toys and made this pop-up card. I made it slightly wrong as the images are poking out but I'm sure the little girl won't mind as she'll love it when she sees a photo of them all on the front as it was her Mum's birthday on the Sunday (please note: I've covered over their faces with white card so they are not showing on my blog) and when she sees her Night Garden friends inside.




For those of you like me who don't know about In the Night Garden the three characters are as follows:




Eee, the Tombliboo (the pink and yellow character on the end)


Igglepiggle (the blue character in the middle)


Upsy Daisy (the character on the end with the funky hair).




What strange names eh. Bring back Scooby Doo who I grew up with and the Teletubbies who my children who grew up with.




1 comment:

Beryl K said...

A wonderful card Kym. I know In the Night Garden quite well, my grandchildren are great fans. I get to see it when I visit
Beryl x