{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog - Challenge 45 - Windows


On Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog this week the theme is windows. I knew I'd seen some nice window pictures on the Joanna Sheen's Pamela West CD. The only hard bit was to decide which of the lovely images to use. I went for the one with the window looking out to the sea as I so wish to live by the sea. Instead of using the topper sheet I used the sheet with various little toppers, ATC front/back and an ATC envelope - just for a change.

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

Another great card Kym. I'm still struggling with this one
Beryl x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, wow you have loads of snow. We have none :-(((
Hope all is well with you Hazel xox

Rainbow Lady said...

Very pretty Kym I love that image too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x