{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 45 - Valentine's - 29-1-09


On the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog this week the subject is Valentine's. As I was making a card for the Joanna Sheen Card Challenge for February I thought I'd make a similar one for this challenge. This time though Messy isn't on his own - he's got his partner. I again have used the Chris Warner Celebrations CD, taking the images into My Craft Studio to manipulate to the sizes I wanted for this card. The card is finished off with some punched hearts and some red fibres.

2 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card, those bunnies are so cute!
Hope you are having a great weekend, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Kym. I will get that info to you later today
Beryl x