{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Valentine's Day Cards




Over Christmas I planned out some Valentine's day cards ready for my stall next week. Some images had to be changed as I was putting them together as I couldn't resist printing out some new characters from a a new Charmed Crafts and Card Digital Download which I got yesterday of the lovely Dottie and George. I have used backing papers from my stash, used Cuttlebug folders, used my Multi-shaper punch (as someone I know from a Forum loves using border punches so I thought I must get this punch out and start using again!!), used my My Craft Studio CDs and of course my new digital downloads. Today I have just spent some time on-and-off sticking them together.

4 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

How cute are these? I l♥ve those images! And your coloring is awesome!
Thanks so much for sharing - your creations are always great!!
Hugs,
Joani

Louly said...

Wow what a busy bee! These are great cards, I bet they sell straight away. Good luck on the stall. xxx

Wendy said...

Fab cards
Wendy x

Nicky said...

These are brilliant they all look great