{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #2 - Monday 19-1-09



The Sketch and Stash Challenge has been set for this week. Over Christmas I prepared some cards to make up for my stall ready for Valentine's Day using various images,embellishments etc. Strangely enough I'd used some planned to use on this card some new heart shaped brads and also some gorgeous velour ribbon so this fitted the bill for the challenge. The image is from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique and the background papers are from my stash and I have also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Kym, I don't think there's an image that I don't love on this CD!
Thanks for joining in the challenge.

Becky said...

What a beautiful elegant card Kym, good luck with your stall, I'm sure with cards like this it'll do brilliantly!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
Love Becky xx

Dawn said...

Great card - love that image!

Rosietoes said...

Lovely image and very stylish card. :)

Ali Watson said...

Fab card, thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog.