{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge - 10-1-09



I came across the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog via other blogs whilst having a trawl of sites over Christmas/New Year period. There are times when I'm not up to making cards so to cheer me up I have a look at blogs to look at other people's creations and also to gain ideas for my own cards.

I thought I would have a go at the Challenge this week. I have used a Charmed Cards and Craft Download of the Girls about Town and just coloured her in. I used some papers that I have downloaded from Scrapbook Flair and another piece of backing paper I had.

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Kym, I keep forgetting that you can download images. I love this one, must pay the site a visit. I did get a Dottie and George one. Thanks your you comments on my blog and please help yourself to any of the awards on it, you certainly deserve them
Beryl x

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Kym, the image is great and I love the beautiful colours you have combined. Debbie x

Beryl said...

Hi Kym.
Thanks for visiting me. I like your style - well all of your styles. Another great blog to add to my list.
Beryl xx

Jo said...

Great card Kym, especially for this time of year, sale shopping!!
thank you for joining us this week, glad you found us ;)

Jo xx

Wendy said...

lovely card Kym, I do like these downloads
Wendy x