{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 12 January 2009

Dottie's World Challenge - 11-1-09


For Dottie's World Challenge this week the title is PURE AND SIMPLE - no patterned papers, just clean, fresh and simple. I don't want any fuss on our creations this week. You can include any Charmed download on your card.

This sounded an easy challenge but it proved more difficult when thinking about it. I'd got the Girls About Town Download and liked the girls having a coffee outside the cafe and decided to go for that image. I just did basic matting and layering and made the image of the cafe a bit lighter so the two ladies stood out more.

5 comments:

Nicky said...

I love the image you have used and a stunning card too, been looking through your blog and i love your cards you do

Beryl K said...

I love this card too, and have just added my name to your followers I hadn't noticed the option before
Beryl x

Jac’s Playground said...

I really like this, very elegant and stylish

Louly said...

Very chic! I love how that image lways seems to add a little Je ne sais quoi!

Adele said...

Beautiful, the images do all the work here- a wonderful card Kym.
Thank you for playing along,

love Dingle.xx