{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 18 January 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog - Challenge 43 - Fashion


Cynthia aka Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog has set the challenge this week of Fashion. I had an idea for last week but just didn't get the time health and home life permitting to get it finished so I was determined to make mine soon this week so I can submit it on time!!! The card is made using the Di Kaye Card Creations Art Deco CD. I printed out one of the decoupage sheets but just used the main image along with some backing paper, matting and layering, some buttons from my stash and some fibres.

Glad to see you back and blogging Cynthia and setting us challenges. I will try my utmost to take part as often as I can.

3 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

What a fabulous card Kym I love her. Thanks for asking I am getting there slowly. Please email me re GD addy on my blog.
Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Beryl K said...

Not been around for a couple of days so have missed some of your cards This beautiful
Beryl x

AliMayes said...

Lovely card Kym. This is one great CD isn't it?
Ali xx