{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 18 January 2009

Card made for my stall


I vowed in 2009 that I would try not to have sooooooooo many pieces of papers left over from making cards or doing challenges etc so I thought it an idea if I'm making an A5 card and using a piece of a4 backing paper I'd print off an extra decoupage sheet etc and make a card up for my stall. It seems to be working at the moment - not sure how long it will continue. With some CDs though I just print out onto the page what I want ie My Craft Studio but sometimes it's just easier to print off what you need straight from a CD so I will give this idea of mine a go.

For this card I have used the Di Kaye Card Creations Art Deco CD and used a background image and also one of the gorgeous ribbons with the dogs on to match. I have added a sentiment printed off from the computer and some fibres and hey presto a card for the stall next week.

2 comments:

Paula's ponderings said...

A fabulous card Kym and many congratulations on your outstanding success at selling your cards! I really admire people like yourself who even though in a lot of pain can put others first. It must be difficult with a young family also. You take care and keep up the excellent work X

Beryl K said...

Another brilliant card and good luck on the stall
Beryl x