{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 23 January 2009

Charity Stall - January 2009



My son was off college today so he went and set up the stall for charity that I have next week. I said that he needed to do a nice arrangement to try to sell the Valentine's Day cards. The stall sells between £2.50 and £17.50 for the week. I normally get really upset when it doesn't do well but I shall try not to let it affect me as much in 2009. Not sure how long it will last!!!!

Over Christmas/New Year I saw a story about a little girl who has CFS/ME like me and whilst she is bed-bound she has set up a system whereby people send cards or presents to very ill children. It's quite an amazing thing for someone so young to do so I shall support them by raising some funds for them and will send some of the children some cards as well. If you'd like to have a look at the website, click here.

2 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Your son has done a lovely job with this Kym and the stall deserves to do really well - I'll keep my fingers crossed that it does.
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Wow, that looks great, well done to your son. Hope all went well
Beryl x