{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 14 November 2008

Card for Someone at Work











Where I work we have a birthday list. When it's your birthday the person before you to have a birthday has to buy a card/organise a collection/buy the present. Of course I couldn't go out and buy a card but then I had a problem I didn't know what to do for this lady. I trawled soooooooooooooooooo many CDs but in the end I opted for this image from Joanna Sheen's Floral Fantasy CD and decided I'd do a matching bookmark to go with it. Some made no comment at all when signing it. Others said it was really really lovely.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I can't believe some people didn't make any comment when signing your card!
Well I'll make a comment Kym, I think both the card and the bookmark are just beautiful!