{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 6 September 2023

Happy Birthday Niece


This is a card that I made recently for my niece.

I have used the Paper Shelter image called "Rebel".  For my card I used the composition paper and printed out a few times so I could decoupage up the image.

Backing papers are from Summertime Designs (sadly no longer available).  I distressed the edges of the papers and topper with my Tim Holtz distressing tool for a Shabby Chic style feel to the card.

I have finished the card off with a stamped sentiment, glitter drops, sparkly ruched ribbon and some beads.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams - Happy birthday
CRAFT Challenge - Shabby chic
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of paper strips
Daisy Chain - Spots and/or stripes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
CD Sunday Plus - Anything CD/USB/digital (digital image and papers used)
Unicorn Challenge - Layer it up
The Paper Shelter - Make it sparkle
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image,great p.paper.THank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Darline Maes said...

Heel mooie kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

Carol said...

I think your card says that your niece is quite sassy. I am sure she will love the card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

corysnana said...

Wow - this is so pretty, Kym! I love your colors and all of the movement in your paper! That background is gorgeous with your image. Thanks for linking your card up with us at Let's Craft & Create this month. Cathy LC&C DT

Kerry Charles said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Kerry (DT)

Jackie C said...

Another cracking card Kym!
We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please do come back again!
The very best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Pamela said...

A perfect image for a young person. I love the backing paper and the little beads.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT

Sheryl said...

I love everything about this card Kim.
A great card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining challenge The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog DT Maria

Francesca said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Jocelyn said...

I love this sassy image and it goes so well with your distressed edges to the backing papers. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card for your niece, I am sure she will love the design and image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT