{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 26 September 2023

Guest Designer for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog


I was recently asked to be a Guest Designer for Jan's Digi Stamps for September 2023.

I have been away and I thought my post was scheduled for 16 September 2023 but I had not pressed the "publish" button.  It is a long time since I did that but I could not rectify it whilst I was away but I am now publishing my card now.

Last month I was delighted when I saw that I was Jan's Digi Stamps Guest Designer for September 2023.  I was given the topic of "Fall/Autumn" and was able to pick an image from Jan's Digi Store.  Oh my goodness me there are wonderful images in the store and quite diverse but I was spoilt for choice.  In the end I chose "Harvest Scarecrow".

I used one of the large sentiments as a backing paper in Craft Artist and added the gorgeous scarecrow and sentiments.  I also printed out the scarecrow 3 times along with some of the flowers so I could fussy cut and decoupage.

I have simply finished my Autumn/Fall card with some glitter glue on the centre of the flowers and some of the pumpkins.

Thank you to Jan and her Design Team for having me as their Guest Designer.  You are truly lucky to work with such stunning images month after month. 

Sorry about the lateness of my post.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers - Anything goes
As You Like It - Favourite Fall colours and why - here in the UK we do not celebrate Fall but when we visited Utah to see my son's "in-law's" to be, it was so absolutely wonderful seeing Fall decorations in the shops.  I think brown, yellow and reds are brilliant Fall colours my favourite has to be the wonderful shades of orange for the pumpkins.
CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes with CD/USB or digital
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Fab n Funky - Wheels
The Paper Shelter - Food or drink (pumpkins)
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the option of a watercolour background
Polkadoodles - Anything goes

11 comments:

MeSi said...

Great card, I love the layout. Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!

Merja DT
My blog

Pamela said...

I love how you've laid everything out in your design. Perfect for the scarecrow.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Lori Podolsky said...

Such a cute card, Kym! Thank you for sharing it with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Lori - DT

Chris said...

A beautiful card, fabulous images, lovely autumnal colours. Great idea to decoupage the scarecrow. Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky
Chris
x

Jocelyn said...

A great card for this autumnal season. A lovely designed card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jackie C said...

This is cute and fun Kym!
We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please do come back again!
The very best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Carol said...

It looks as though you have used beads in the sunflower centres. Brilliant look.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Wendy said...

Congratulations on being the Guest Designer! I think the scarecrow image was a wonderful choice because it looks amazing! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card with the autumn feel, and lovely image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous autumnal card, beautiful colours and very welcome at AYLI. Sarah DT

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT