{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 17 July 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 17 July 2023


Sadly we have ended the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Monthly Challenge due to lack of entrants.

Instead the Design Team members will be posting three cards/projects each month on the Facebook Group for inspiration on what you could make with Ching-Chou Kuik's amazing images.

Here is one of my inspiration posts.

For my final post this month I have done my journal page.  I am enjoying making these which is good what with everything going on.

The image I chose to use was "Sea Breeze" and she comes in a set along with 9 other mermaid images.

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers and then used a script stamp and dotty stamp to create some attention to the sea.  Around the image I stamped and coloured a See D's bamboo frame for a bit of a change.  

For the background I have used Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Faded Jeans and Peacock Feathers distress inks and just coloured areas here and there.  I then rubbed on quite a lot of silver gilding wax for some sparkle and shine.

I have finished the journal page off with a die-cut bubble background where I used the main die-cut and used the waste ie the dots as air bubbles for the water, die-cut shells and a sentiment.

I am entering this journal page into the following challenges:

Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything goes
Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Summer flowers or anything goes
We Love Stamping - Fabulous florals or anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option of nautical
Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Mix it Up - Anything goes with the option of aperture
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes
Crafts Galore - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Morgans Artworld - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
Mirtillamente's Challenge - Anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option to add flowers
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Ally's Angels - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes with the option of let it shine

No comments: