{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 17 April 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 17 April 2023


The Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group challenge for April 2023 is:

"ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES".

Here is my inspiration post.
Again this week I have decided to do a journal page.

Ching-Chou Kuik designs amazing images but not all, for me, are suitable for whoever I need to send to but I still would like to colour the images in.  Therefore, I have decided to use images I would not normally use and put them into my journal so I can delight by re-looking at them over time.

For this journal page I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Red Panda".  

For the backdrop of the image I have sprayed various distress stains onto the page.  I didn't leave a clear page in between so it has made some marks on the butterfly journal page recently so I have decided if I use Pan Pastels or chalks I can use directly onto the page but if I want to use sprays/inks I will do the work on a piece of watercolour card and then stick into my journal.  Lesson learnt.

I have finished the background off with a text stamp and also a long grass stamp for some added depth, various die-cut shapes and banners and a sentiment from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Di's Digi Designs - Things with wings and/or tails
We Love to Create - Anything goes
Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Crafty Calendar - Die-cuts
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Worldwide Crafters and Colourists Challenge - Anything goes
CD Sunday - Anything goes CD/USB/digital (digital image and papers used)
Stamping Sensation - Anything stamped with a CAS option
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything goes
We Love Stamping - Anything goes with the option of (real) birds and animals
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option of let's stencil
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of pink and grey
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes with the option of girly
Craft Rocket - Layer it up
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Through the Purple Haze - For girls
Ally's Angels - Anything goes
Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Animals - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Fab n Funky - Use die-cuts
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the option for a child
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Allsorts - Anything goes with the options of make your own background (background made with various distress stains and using various texture/script stamps)

No comments: