{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 4 July 2022

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 4 July 2022


Today is the day for me to show you another creation for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group.

Our challenge each month is "ANYTHING GOES".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme.
For Mother's Day my youngest son bought me a gorgeous London mug from Starbucks.  It had a flimsy lid but the base of the box was very strong so I decided I would try to make my own lid using my Crafter's Companion box making board.  It took a couple of attempts using A4 paper stuck together before I was happy with it and then cut out of A3 card.

When making boxes it is easier decorating before you put together so I used various blue and brown inks followed by using the same inks through a stencil to get more dimension.  When I was satisfied with all of the layers I glued the box together.

For the top of the box I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Strength".  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers, tore carefully around the edge of the image and then inked around the edge of the image.

To finish off the top of the box I added some felt and paper flowers and blue pearl drops.

I now have a snazzy box to keep the digital images I have coloured waiting to be made into projects.

No comments: