{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 13 June 2022

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 13 June 2022


Today is the day for me to show you another creation for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group.

Our challenge each month is "ANYTHING GOES".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme.
For my birthday card I have used scraps of 8x8 card with a blue and green colour scheme so that determined the colours I used on my image.

I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Sakura in March" and I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and edged with a blue chalk ink pad.

I have finished the card off with two doily layers, sentiment from a CD, lace, ribbon, Viva decor pearl drops and some gorgeous little flowers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz for Galz - Two or more designer papers
Through the Purple Haze - Anything but square
Craft Rocket - Girls
Creatalicious Challenge - Anything goes with the optional twist of bling/glitter
CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes with a CD/USB/digital (digital image used)
Cute as a Button - Anything goes
Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
The Paper Funday Challenge - Anything goes with the optional twist of masculine
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes
CCC Digi Creations - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Daisy Chain - Flowers
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything goes
Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of penny for your thoughts
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option to let it all hang out

No comments: