{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 20 September 2021

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 20 September 2021


Today is the day for me to show you another creation for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group.

Our challenge this month is:

"THINK PINK FOR BREAST CANCER".

This week the Design Team were challenged to "MAKE YOUR OWN FLOWERS".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme. 

For my Christmas card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Poinsettia Fairy - Greyscale".  I have coloured my image in with Promarkers and highlighted areas with my Sakura gold pen.

The backing papers are from my stash and are lots of different scraps.

I have made my poinsettia by using my Joanna Sheen poinsettia dies and add card candi to the centre.

I have finished the card off with a Lisa Horton stamped sentiment and some organza ribbon.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes (digital image used)
Creatalicious Challenge - Anything goes with the option of friends
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the option of using 2 or more design papers
Polkadoodles - Anything goes

No comments: