{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 21 September 2020

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 21 September 2020

 Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is:

 "THINK PINK FOR BREAST CANCER".


This week the Design Team were challenged to "something beginning with "B"" eg bear, butterflies, bugs, blue, beads, bling etc.

Here is my inspiration post with that theme. 
 For my card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Hold a Poppy".

For a change I have printed the image off onto Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Card.  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers.  For the background I coloured in with a Cobalt Blue Promarker and then I used a See D's dotty stamp and my white Versa Magic ink pad to the background.

The backing papers are all from my stash.

I have used a poppy stamp and stamped onto scraps of red paper and cut out.  I added a big blob of glue and then set some gold seed beads into it.

I have used a Lisa Horton banner die to cut the mount for a die-cut sentiment.

So for this challenge my "something beginning with "B"" is blue, banner, bird and beads.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

World Wide Open Design Team - Anything goes
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything goes
Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Cute as a Button - Anything goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes
Crafter's Castle - Anything goes

6 comments:

Claire said...

A gorgeous image and card. Love the background rays
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Chris said...

Fabulous card with a beautifully coloured image, the beaded flowers look gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this week.
Chris
x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

NanaConnie said...

Love the design on this one, Kym, and your coloring on the image is fabulous! So happy to see you playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge September "ATG".
Ileanaxx