{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Wednesday 12 August 2020

  Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is:

"AUTUMN OR FALL OR AUTUMN COLOURS EG RED, BROWN, ORANGE AND GREEN". 

Here is my inspiration post with that theme. 
 For my birthday card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Scent of Spring".

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers.  I then tore around the edge of the image, inked around with Tim Holtz's tea dye distress ink and then dropped water over in parts and lifted some of the colour away.

I have used papers from Summertime Designs (sadly no longer available) and The Works.

I have finished the card off with some Tim Holtz die-cut leaves from an old book which I coloured in with Honeycomb and Cinnamon Promarkers, Crafter's Companion clear sparkle pen on the wings and some flowers, die-cut sentiment and three small orange flowers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Incy Wincy - Fantasy/interactive/sketch
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything goes
CCC Digi Creations - Include a butterfly/butterflies
More Mixed Media - Anything goes with the option of brights
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Krafty Chicks - Stamp act (digital stamp used)
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Hip to be square
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - Flower power

15 comments:

Claire said...

Love the choice of colours
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire Guest DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Linda Mc Enery said...

Ooo, I love this image. I have previously coloured her up. This is so beautiful Kym. I love the earthy tones and the fantastic resist technique you've used. Love the torn edges too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

Crafty KJ said...

Such a beautiful image and your delicste colouring is perfect. Love your inking technique for the background and those leaves look fab too. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful card and design, I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
Anneke DT

Donna Walls said...

Lovely image and great Autumn colors. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna, DT

Lori Podolsky said...

Hi Kym! I just love the warm colours and the beautiful image. Beautifully done! I'm so glad you have joined our challenge at Lemon Shortbread. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Lori xx (DT at Lemon Shortbread)

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Kym. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Kym. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Wendy DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Kym! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card, Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digi stamps and More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time

Sarah said...

What a perfect cute square card for The Cutie Pies Challenge!! Thank you for joining in this time. Sarah DT