{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 9 April 2020

Two Bugaboo Christmas Cards

Here are two fun Christmas cards I have made.  Both are using Bugaboo Digital Stamps.

My first card using the Bugaboo image called "Reindeer Blocks".  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers.

I have used some backing paper from my stash, some glitter card from Hobbycraft and I have put some blue card through a snowflakes embossing folder for some more added interest.

I have finished the card off simply with some sequins so it is thin enough to be posted come December time.
 My second card using the Bugaboo image called "Snowmen Trio".  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers.

Again I have used backing paper from my stash, glitter card from Hobbycraft and I have used a Christmas word border embossing folder to add some interest.

I have finished the card off with some ribbon, sequins and a Creative Expressions Lisa Horton stamped sentiment (I have wanted these for such a long time but I recently saw the everyday and Christmas sentiment stamps sets reduced on the Hunkydory website so I couldn't miss out on them!!)

I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

Creative Craft Cottage - CAS or fully loaded (although these cards are quite CAS for me I have added dimension using quite a few layers as no matter what I still prefer fully loaded!!)
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - Festive Animals (first card with the reindeer)
Cute Card Thursday - Ribbons (second card)
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes with the option of something to look forward to
Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
The Paper Shelter - Digital image
Krafty Chicks - Christmas

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

Leanne said...

Oh, these are wonderful makes me smile. Great coloring and awesome cards. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks!

Leanne DT/KC

Jessie said...

Thanks for entering the Cute Card Thursday challenge and what a beautiful card it is. Good luck

Petra-loves-paper said...

Those two cards look very awesome, thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT digichoosday challenge

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh both your cards are fantastic, I love bugaboo images they are so sweet. Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Hope you are safe and well, Hazelxx

Linda Mc Enery said...

These are so perfect for posting Kym! Wonderful fun images and fabulous background colours and designs! Thanks for sharing them with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

* Shell B.* said...

OMG these cards are too cute ....love the expressions on the Reindeer's faces Beautiful!!
So glad you shared with us at 613 Avenue Create for the challenge! Good Luck!

¸ • .. ')) -: |:-. •'. • ')) * ((¸¸. •' .. • '
Hugs ~ DT Shell 💕

Jackie C said...

Both are smashers!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Helen said...

Two great cards - love the embossed backgrounds.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Sharon Smith said...

Beautiful and cute cards. Love the little images
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Sharon (DT)

sweet art designs said...

Wonderful competition. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for joining us at Crazy Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member.