{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 20 March 2020

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Friday 20 March 2020

  Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is  "EASTER OR FLORAL".

This week the Design Team were challenged to the "Lots of Layers" - so an easy challenge for most of us!!

Here is my inspiration post with that theme.   
For my birthday card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Awake in Purple Dream".  This started off as my image for the previous week of the "spotlighting technique" but I just wasn't happy with it so I coloured the main image and then the die-cut piece so it's like decoupage now.  I coloured the image in with Promarkers.

The backing papers are from a paper pad I won in challenge recently and the paper pad is by Trimcraft. 

Before doing the mounts I knew I wants to die-cut flowers, leaves and feathers so I gutted the layers.  With just some scraps of pearlescent card for the leaves I managed it

I have finished off the card with some wide lace, die-cut sentiment, spotty ribbon, pearls, John Lockwood flowers, John Lockwood greenery and some die-cut feathers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Unicorn Challenge - Flower power
Creative Craft Cottage - For the girls
Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes

No comments: