{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Happy Christmas Everyone

For everyone that follows my blog I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas.  I hope you get to enjoy time with your family or loved ones but I do know this can be a difficult time for many people around the world.

Here is a picture of our decorated Christmas cake.  The cake was made by my hubby last year but we didn't use it so over the year it has been soaked with alcohol so should be very nice.  No young children to help me decorate the cake so I has to do it myself.
 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Kym,

Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

Wishing you also a fabulous new year, I do hope it has been kind to you.

Your Christmas cake looks fab. I bet it was really tasty if it has been fed with booze over the whole year. Your cross stitched cake band makes it even more special.

Best Wishes

Mandy