{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 20 December 2019

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Friday 20 December 2019

 Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is "HAPPY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme. 
This week I have decided to make a birthday card using the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Hello Dragonfly".

I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and chalked the background.

The backing papers are from my stash.

I have decided to try using my flower foam to make the flowers.  I used various flower/leaf dies and I inked the edges of the petals before heating on a travel iron.  Although I used a pair of tweezers I did wince with the pain of the iron a few times when I caught my fingers!!  I added some stamens to the centre at varying heights.

I have finished the card off with some wide lace, die-cut dragonfly (4 layers stuck together to make it a bit more substantial) and a LOTV digital sentiment.

The Promarkers that I have used are: 

Face/skin - Saffron, Spice and Oatmeal 
Hair - Cinnamon, Vanilla and Caramel
Dress - Blush, Coral and Sunkissed Pink
Dragonfly - Buttercup, Vanilla and Cool Aqua
Flowers/leaves - Duck Egg, Sky Blue, Cyan, Bright Green and Forest Green.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes with the option of circles
Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
QKR Stampede - Anything goes

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Joy Wilson said...

Kym, fabulous as always! I love your design! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very pretty in the soft colors and the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Megan J said...

Hi Kym, a pretty birthday card, love your flowers, they are very pretty with the lightly inked edges and the stamens added. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful flowers. Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/12/week-51-anything-goes-crafting.html. Good luck with your entry.
Maritza DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Furrbster said...

This is a really pretty card,

Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Catrin Goodwin said...

Such a sweet image and i love the soft pastel colours used. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Creatalicious - Good Luck

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional Christmas with a reindeer” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)