{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Happy Birthday

Every so often I have a go at using coloured pencils to colour in an image.  Due to my dodgy hands this image took days to colour on-an-off.  I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Harmony".

The backing papers are all from my stash and to tie-in with the theme of the yellow/green and purple colour scheme I used a Sara Davies Crafter's Companion stitching corner die and stamped with my Imperial Purple Versafine ink pad.  I also used some of the papers and used a stitched flower from the same set, cut out, inked and shaped into flowers with some sparkly brad centres.

I have finished the card off with a border die, Sheena Douglass feather stamp (cut from purple card and fussy cut out), an MDF feather I got for my birthday which I coloured with Promarkers and hung from the card with some ribbon, stamped sentiment and some gems.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Creatalcious Challenge - Anything goes with the option of Halloween/Autumn
The Creative Crafters - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Birthday
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes

8 comments:

Michelle B. said...

So many lovely elements and colors! Beautiful card! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

Tone K. said...

Very pretty! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Sabina said...

Great card, love the feathers.
Thank you for participating in our challenge at Let's Craft and Create this month.
Sabina DT

Creaine said...

This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Get Creative Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Creative world said...

Fabulous colorful card...Love the colors and design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Chana Malkah said...

I understand "dodgy" hands! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional autumn / Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)