{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 25 October 2019

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Friday 25 October 2019

 Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is "HALLOWEEN/PUMPKINS/HALLOWEEN COLOURS eg BLACK, ORANGE, PURPLE AND GREEN".

Here is my inspiration post with this theme.
For my Halloween card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Hallo' Owlie" and coloured the image in with Promarkers and used Pan Pastels for the background.

For my backing papers I have used just plain card and stamped one with bats and one with cobwebs.

I have finished the card off with a bat ribbon, card candi and a die-cut bat.

The Promarkers that I have used are: 

Face/skin - Saffron, Spice and Oatmeal 
Hair - Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 2 and Ice Grey 3
Dress/gloves/cloak/hat/owl's hats - Orange, Pumpkin, Burnt Orange, Amethyst, Purple, Leaf Green and Bright Green
Pumpkin - Vanilla Pastel Beige, Sandstone, Yellow, Leaf Green and Bright Green.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Dragonfly Dreams - Use black - a little or a lot
Crafty Gals Corner - Halloween colours
The Creative Crafters - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes

No comments: