{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 25 July 2019

Happy Birthday Niece

Here is a card that I have made for my niece who will be 12 this year using the Debbi Moore Journey to Wonderland CD

For my card I have a topper sheet, backing paper and an insert.

I recently won a challenge where I won some lovely glittery ribbons from Crafty Ribbons.  I have used a bright blue ribbon for this card.

I have finished the card off with a stamped sentiment, the glittery blue ribbon, gingham ribbon and a lovely bright red heart charm.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday - Anything goes using a CD
Allsorts - Charms
Creative Moments - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - For a child + sentiment

12 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a fun card! Love the blue theme and wonderful ribbon, but my favourite is that heart charm. It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Penny's!
Linda

Joy Wilson said...

Very cool card! I love your layout and embellishments! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

brenda said...

This is totally magical Kym, I think it would suit so many ages as well, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Charms' theme this week.

B x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Wynn said...

What a great card Kym. So much interest with the added details. I’m sure your Niece will treasure it. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday WynnDT

Carol said...

I love all things Alice in Wonderland and you have made a super card for your niece.
Well done on your ribbon win. It tones beautifully.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Narelle Fasulo said...

Beautiful card. Very eye catching. I am sure your niece will love it.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Narelle DT

Jane Willis said...

Wonderful card, really beautiful choice of images and beautifully put together too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sundays.

Jocelyn said...

A fabulous card and the ribbon and heart charm finish it off perfectly.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, I love this Cd and you have made a very interesting card, I am sure your niece will love it
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD sunday DT

Megan J said...

Hi Kym, a fabulous birthday card for your 12yo niece, love the Alice theme and the pretty heart charm you added. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF