{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 18 July 2019

Happy 5th Anniversary

Here is a 5th anniversary card I made recently using a CraftsUPrint image called "Sloths Just Chillin" set by Janet Briggs.  I printed off the the main image page twice so I could do lots of decoupage layers as the card was being hand-delivered.  I also used the insert which you also got in the kit.

I have finished the card off quite simple using stamped sentiments (using different fonts/sizes of stamps which other crafters I use which I think look good but when I do it I am not sure!!), green glitter glue on the leaves for some sparkles and some pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge - Anything goes with the option of bright and fun
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
As You Like It - Favourite - birds or beasts (I have a "thing" about birds flying too close to me like pigeons and seagulls especially when both my husband and I have food taken from our hands as we are eating by seagulls and two weeks ago a large seagull pinch half of my husband's Danish blue cheese roll out of his hands - so I think I will have to say beasts are my favourites)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything goes
A Place to Start - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Fab n Funky - Add pearls or gems (pearls for me)

12 comments:

Monica C. said...

Lovely card Kym. I love the dimension that you have created here and the sloths hanging together are so sweet.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card....Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges :)
Wendy xx

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Kym! This is really a cute main image and I like how you have kept the design layout very symmetrical. The subtle addition of pearl and ribbon embellishments are very effective with the image - nice job!
Thanks so much for sharing this with us at A Place To Start!
Rachele - DT@APTS

Chana Malkah said...

Kym, you do such an amazing job of showcasing the CraftsUPrint Images! I think the composition of this project is especially appealing and perfectly executed! Thanks so much for supporting our challenge at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer

Rene said...

Super cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Tina Chianna said...

Such a great make, I love the earthy colour tones and the layering up and decoupage certainly add that extra touch and dimension. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at 'A Place to Start' and good luck. Tina Chianna DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Robin Francini said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Robin DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Such a cute anniversary card!!

Catrin Goodwin said...

ohh - so adorable. what a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge. Good Luck x

Zw@@n said...

Super cute card, Kym. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Love your image,( I'm obsessed with sloths!) Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional bright & fun” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…