{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps May 2019 Facebook Challenge - LOVELY LACE

  Today is the start of the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group Monthly Challenge.

The topic for the Facebook May 2019 challenge is 
"LOVELY LACE".

Here is my inspiration post with this theme.
For my thinking of you card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Raven Soul". I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and inked around the edge with Tim Holtz's Brushed Corduroy distress ink.

The backing papers are from The Works.

I have finished the card off with two different flat lace, made a bow with another lace, stamped on a sentiment and added some Pinflair wand pearl dots.

The Promarkers that I have used are: 

Face/skin - Saffron, Spice and Oatmeal 
Hair - Terracotta, Chestnut and Cocoa
Feathers - Terracotta, Chestnut, Cocoa, Caramel and Cinnamon.

No comments: