{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 4 January 2019

Calendars for 2019

For fourteen of my work colleagues I decided this year not to make Christmas cards.
Instead I made them all a handmade calendar with a sticky note dispenser.
 It took me a few months to make them all from my own template I made a few years ago.
 The backing papers I have used are all scraps from my scraps folder.
A few of the toppers are from a Hunkydory topper set and the rest are from various Debbi Moore Inspiration Magazines.
The calendars were all then decorated some with Stickles glitter glue, ribbon, doilies and die-cut embellishments.

Overall they were well appreciated.

I am entering these calendars I have made into the following challenges:

The Crafty Addicts - Anything goes with the option of its a purrfect day (two of the calendars were made with Hunkydory cat toppers)
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything goes
As You Like It - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful selection . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos

NickScrapShack said...

These are awesome! My Mum would love that cat one, such a cute kitty. I bet you made your work colleagues very happy with this special gift.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ challenge. Best of luck with your entry. Nick

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous calendar's Kym xx
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Monica C. said...

Your calendars are beautiful Kym! I love how each one is so different.
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

Squirrel x said...

Thanks so much for sharing your makes with us for this Anything Goes theme, just fabulous! Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Squirrel xx

Brenda said...

What wonderful creations and so useful too! Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

tanner alina said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry.

Alina T DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
pot.com.au/

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fab calendars...thanks so much for sharing them with us this month at Crafty Addicts Challenge!
Hugs Donna (DT) xx