{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 3 December 2018

Special Wishes - Happy birthday

Here is a birthday card that I have made.  I have used a decoupage image and backing papers from various Debbi Moore Designs Inspiration Magazines.

The image I have mounted on top of a Marianne Designs square frame.  I barely used it after I got it as I could never get it to cut well in either my Cuttlebug or my Grand Calibur die-cutting machines.  My family bought me for Christmas last year a full size Gemini machine and no matter what die I have put through it has cut perfectly - including this one - and a lot of times it cuts as well as embosses so you don't have to put it through again to specifically emboss it.

I have finished the card off with a sentiment from one of the design sheets and have cut out flowers from a piece of backing paper.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Love to Craft - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenge - Anything goes with the option to use a stencil
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper December Challenge - Anything goes

2 comments:

Carole J said...

Lovely card, Kym with beautiful pastel colours. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use a stencil” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…